Hi I’m Chrissi, I am mostly known for my love of being a Celebrant!
People often refer to me as bubbly, caring, friendly, fun, genuine, kind & warm.
I love serving the world by helping the couples I marry, look back on their special day with fond and loving memories knowing their ceremony was exactly how they always dreamed it would be.
The things I am most passionate about in life are being a Celebrant and bringing warmth, fun and serenity into every ceremony, my gorgeous family & friends and my volunteer work with Orange Sky (a charity that helps the homeless).
When I’m not busy working on my business, you can catch me at the gym, on the beach, hanging out with my family and friends or sharing a glass of wine whilst looking out at the ocean at home with my awesome TV Producer & Surfer hubby!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me …
1. I’m a sucker for pristine beautiful beaches
2. I love wearing and living amongst bright happy colours and anything that sparkles (YES to the bling!)
3. My favorite treats are pizza, red wine and chocolate
4. I prefer a movie to a book
5. I cry when I laugh too much, especially over a good GIF (those funny animated images people post on social media crack me up)
If you want your ceremony to be vibrant and happy, then I will help you create a memory that will make you smile for many years to come. I have helpful advice to share with you and a selection of amazing poems and words to help you express how you feel about your special bond and your decision to marry…it’s all about you!
Visit Chrissi’s website for more information https://chrissiceremonies.com.au/